Stock swingarm weight

I had my bent swingarm off my 2008 lying around so i thought i'd weigh it. It weighs 8.8lbs with the chain slider, bearings, and a sticker. I thought someone on here might find the info usefull. Gray, maybe u wanna put this info in one of the sitckies? Not sure if it belongs anywhere. Just thought i'd pass the info around since that's what this site is for :thumbsup:

how did you bend your swingarm?

yeah stickers had weight too, notice a lot of factory bikes don't use pre-printed backgrounds.

how did you bend your swingarm?

yeah stickers had weight too, notice a lot of factory bikes don't use pre-printed backgrounds.

yeah i was jk about the sticker thing.. I landed with my wheel WAY high off a good size jump. Luckily the only thing that needed to be replaced was the swingarm.

Still it's an expensive item!

I know that there were a couple two stroke guys in the YZ forum who were using 450 swing arms cause they were lighter.

Still it's an expensive item!

I know that there were a couple two stroke guys in the YZ forum who were using 450 swing arms cause they were lighter.

I got a brand new swingarm with a new chain slider and bearings for $100 on ebay. :thumbsup: