Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Krannie McKranface

2013 crf450x finally revealed

30 posts in this topic

The funniest thing about that South Park episode is that they keep saying "it's still better than what the airlines do to you."

I noticed the girls always seem to be dragging their toes.. I guess wearing some flip-flops could be a good way to endo, eh?! That thing is cool though- Honda has come a long way from the "Kick-n-Go", remember those?!

Cool contraption but this is why we dont have a new 450X! Honda is too busy trying to invent something we dont need. Hey Mr Honda, do what you do best - building great long lasting MOTOR BIKES!!

That thing is cool though- Honda has come a long way from the "Kick-n-Go", remember those?!

Sure. I have two from my childhood. I've got the yellow three wheel version and the larger 2 wheel version in blue. Lot's of good memories.

Cool contraption but this is why we dont have a new 450X! Honda is too busy trying to invent something we dont need. Hey Mr Honda, do what you do best - building great long lasting MOTOR BIKES!!

I assume you are speaking to Mr. Honda in a general collective sense and not literally to Mr. Honda. Something tells me he can't hear you.

Wow the first Honda uni-X would sure revolutionize off roading. I just hate to be the first owner and have the balance chip fail on a set of whoops. :thumbsup:

I'd rather ride the blonde and the brunette.

And theonly reason I watched that whole stupid video:lol::thumbsup:

We're all gonna die in 2012- so whats the point?

Maybe so but Im not worried, I have my JC fire insurance. Besides they probubly will be out by January 2011, that's almost 2 years to ride before you face the music.:thumbsup:

I desperately want to jump my X and case the bike upon this contraption :thumbsup:
I don't think it'll handle Whoops too well...

:smirk::lol::busted::lol: