2013 crf450x finally revealed

I'll stick with my 08

I don't think it'll handle Whoops too well...

south_park_it.gif
south_park_it.gif

Agreed. We have legs for a reason.

The funniest thing about that South Park episode is that they keep saying "it's still better than what the airlines do to you."

I noticed the girls always seem to be dragging their toes.. I guess wearing some flip-flops could be a good way to endo, eh?! That thing is cool though- Honda has come a long way from the "Kick-n-Go", remember those?!

Cool contraption but this is why we dont have a new 450X! Honda is too busy trying to invent something we dont need. Hey Mr Honda, do what you do best - building great long lasting MOTOR BIKES!!

I'd rather ride the blonde and the brunette.

That thing is cool though- Honda has come a long way from the "Kick-n-Go", remember those?!

Sure. I have two from my childhood. I've got the yellow three wheel version and the larger 2 wheel version in blue. Lot's of good memories.

Cool contraption but this is why we dont have a new 450X! Honda is too busy trying to invent something we dont need. Hey Mr Honda, do what you do best - building great long lasting MOTOR BIKES!!

I assume you are speaking to Mr. Honda in a general collective sense and not literally to Mr. Honda. Something tells me he can't hear you.

Only if it's fuel injected :thumbsup:

Wow the first Honda uni-X would sure revolutionize off roading. I just hate to be the first owner and have the balance chip fail on a set of whoops. :thumbsup:

We're all gonna die in 2012- so whats the point?

I'd rather ride the blonde and the brunette.

And theonly reason I watched that whole stupid video:lol::thumbsup:

We're all gonna die in 2012- so whats the point?

Maybe so but Im not worried, I have my JC fire insurance. Besides they probubly will be out by January 2011, that's almost 2 years to ride before you face the music.:thumbsup:

I desperately want to jump my X and case the bike upon this contraption :thumbsup:
I don't think it'll handle Whoops too well...

:smirk::lol::busted::lol:

Just make sure you run a full qt of oil in the tranny or it'll lock up on you...

Too bad those girls weren't wearing bikinis. They'd sell more of them that way. :thumbsup: