Help identify my exhaust

I just purchased a 2000 YZ426F and need help identifying the exhaust. I was told it is an older Pro-Circuit T4 exhaust. However, the badge is gone and I cannot find any markings on it. The canister is 3.5" in diameter. It is very loud and I would like to get a quiet tip, spark arrestor and new end cap (if needed). Any help identifying the exhaust and correct parts would be appreciated.

Pablo45

Link to pictures is here:

https://picasaweb.google.com/scienceguy4/Mar22011?authkey=Gv1sRgCK2e_bqP38b-5wE&feat=directlink

It could be one of the early T-4's, hard to tell. The exhaust outlet looks too big to me. I think it looks more like one of the old white brothers R4 silencers, but like I said it's really hard to tell. Pro circuit silencers often have their name stamped into the front of the silencer where the midpipe meets the can, though I'm not sure if they all have that.

It could be one of the early T-4's, hard to tell. The exhaust outlet looks too big to me. I think it looks more like one of the old white brothers R4 silencers, but like I said it's really hard to tell. Pro circuit silencers often have their name stamped into the front of the silencer where the midpipe meets the can, though I'm not sure if they all have that.

Looks like an old R4 to me, too. If so, loud is only the beginning. You'll have to fab something for that, or suck it up and buy something else to put on it.

Looking around on the net it does seem to be an older model Pro-Circuit T-4 Tunable exhaust. I added a picture of that exhaust with the others for comparison. It looks the same including the two rivets that held on the name plate. Thanks for all the replies.

https://picasaweb.google.com/scienceguy4/Mar22011?authkey=Gv1sRgCK2e_bqP38b-5wE&feat=directlink

• 2 weeks later...

Could be either the pro circuit, or white bros, or a DSP. The pro circuit tips fit on all of them and were offered in different sizes. I used to work for DSP and we tested and played around with the different tips 10 years ago.

between the time on that pipe and the outlet size that thing looks like and ear splitter

If you could find a low hour used stocker on ebay even that would make your bike sound and probably run better.

I know people replace the OEM pipes all the time, but I find the stock YZ silencers to be just fine. And as far as quality not too many aftermarket pipes match the same quality as stock pipes

They look cooler till the mid pipes rust or the weld beads rust through