HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
aftershock

pmaust

3 posts in this topic

Paul, hows it going. The leg is fine. I did have the Lasic proceedure done a couple of weeks ago (no more contacts:cool :) and thought this down time would be a good time to take apart the WR and give it a good greasing. I also sent out my front and rear shocks for revalving and springs. I hope to get the shocks back by monday. I plan on doing the Shasta Dam race on the 22nd and would like to get a ride in before then. Are you going to race Shasta. Doug

Just read your post on stonyfort for the 21st

------------------

[This message has been edited by aftershock (edited 04-12-2001).]

Doug, glad to hear all went well with your surgery. I have to work on the 22nd so can't do Shasta. :) W and I are seriously bummed! Besides, between the rain and our work schedule lately we haven't done much riding. So Stonyford here I come! :D You know the main reason I like to race anyway is because it's the only time when I feel like I can go as fast as I can and be reasonably assured that everyone else is going in the same direction! :D Last year I had a head on at George Town. :D Fortunately, neither of us was hurt too badly(big Blue and I). :D The other guy was ok but his bike didn't fair so well. I am disappointed that I won't get to meet you and Huge. Hopefully, though we can hook up and go for a ride. Work should settle down for us after May. In the mean time I am a one day of the weekend warrior. :D

Paul thats scary. Last year my brother had a head on with an other bike at Pine Valley in San Diego. My bro and the other guy didn't get hurt to bad just a little bruised up but nothing major(Thank God for good protection).MY bros XR650 on the other hand wasn't so lucky with a taco for a front rim and two bent fork tubes. Have fun at Stonyford. Doug