HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
medicman

Finnaly rode my new scoot!!

6 posts in this topic

Hey guys I finnaly rode my new wr450 after I did all the free mod's, this thing is a caddy! Iam comming off a Kx500 so needless to say the WR feels like a electric machine haha...no vibrations. I rode my normal 20 mile single track loop and I had zero arm pump, where as my 500 would have my arms on fire in 5 mins lol. Oh and getting to the carb was a real pain in the rear!! Iam sure it will be better next time now that I kinda know my way around the bike. Thanks for all the great info!:thumbsup:

I went out on the wr today and had an epic ride. I still have the 02kx500 lurking in the garage somewhere but it only finds it's way out to the dirt on hill climb days. Night and day difference between the two.

I would recommend getting a yz exhaust for that wr also, it makes a huge difference.