HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MxStyleZ

[Micro Fiche]-Where you guys get em?

7 posts in this topic

Just wondering where y'all are taking their Micro Fiche for dirtbike, is there an application or something ou you just get them from the net?? i get mine from a site called HLSM

or you could just look at the OEM section of the TT store

See i didnt even knew we had a store i signed up yesterday on the forum :smirk: looks like a good place to hang.

There is also the Yamaha parts catalog at:

http://www.yamaha-motor.com/sport/parts/home.aspx

Good source of info, but not for direct buying.

Gray in my other post about my YZ426 carb you showed me a micro-fiche of a carb where did u find it? cuz on the micro-fiche of the yz426 it aint the same, your micro fiche actualy showed the o-rings and was more detailed.

Gray in my other post about my YZ426 carb you showed me a micro-fiche of a carb where did u find it? cuz on the micro-fiche of the yz426 it aint the same, your micro fiche actualy showed the o-rings and was more detailed.

If you look at the source of the image you can see that it looks like it's coming from the thumpertalk store.