Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
medicman

Battery tender?

11 posts in this topic

Do you guys use them? What brand's?.....Also will riding the bike for a few hours charge the battery back up to a full charge?

Deltran's Battery Tender (yes, that's the name). I have pig tail connections on all my bikes and have them hooked up to a Battery Tender when ever the bikes are not in use. My street bike battery is eight years old and cranks and holds a charge just fine. The battery on my 07 WR (bought in Dec 2006) is the original and works just fine.

Deltran's Battery Tender (yes, that's the name). I have pig tail connections on all my bikes and have them hooked up to a Battery Tender when ever the bikes are not in use. My street bike battery is eight years old and cranks and holds a charge just fine. The battery on my 07 (bought in Dec 2007) is the original and works just fine.

Ok cool, thanks. The dealer left a pig tail on my bike so Ill be picking up a tender soon:banana:

i used 9 on my toys, this past years I bought 5 at wall mart for $15 each work just as good as the $60 "Battery Tender" I got for my sport bike

The Battery Tender JR. is more than adequate for you motorcycle. No need to buy the more expensive Battery Tender.

That is what I use on my bike/lawn mower. Works pretty good and was pretty inexpensive. Picked mine up at CycleGear after I picked up this WR.

I have a RickyStator wired DC, so my batt charges up pretty good while riding it. I don't remember it charging as well with the stock stator.