Anyone in here running a z-start pro on their 2010/11

The reason I ask is I need some input from actual bikes with this. I can not get mine to work perfectly. Everything in theory is correct, idle speed, gap, and clutch adjustment. I started out with med/soft setting. This allowed a few occasional low speed aceleration stalls. I then went to high/soft due to recommendation of customer service and the fact that idle speed needs to be a bit higher of the efi bikes. This combo is much better but still allows a few aceleration stalls at times. I really wish I had the capability to alter idle mixture as I'm confident I could correct it.

Whats your setup? Does anyone else have this issue? I'm starting to think it might be something I have to live with.

also I have a GYTR heavy flywheel, I wouldn't think this could be causing any issue but maybe its not allowing engine speed to drop fast enough causing slower clutch disengage.

I use aimsoil 10w40 and not willing to change that

anyone????????????????????

As I mentioned in the other thread, I've got a '10 with the z-start pro. I won't hash out all of the details again here, but I'm subscribing as I'm having the same problems (though I've only ridden it once and haven't tackled it since that trip - we just had a baby boy three weeks early).

As I mentioned in the other thread, I've got a '10 with the z-start pro. I won't hash out all of the details again here, but I'm subscribing as I'm having the same problems (though I've only ridden it once and haven't tackled it since that trip - we just had a baby boy three weeks early).

well congratulations! Hopefully we can figure this out!