HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pit_Man

Broke Collar Bone today

7 posts in this topic

Well crud fellow TTrs.I finally concored the double I was always scared to do and an easier double ate my lunch.

Doc says it's a clean break and will heal fine.

Any tips for do's and dont's from your experiences?

I'm 35 but feel about 19 except for now.

Any tips for do's and dont's from your experiences?

I'm 35 but feel about 19 except for now.

STAY OFF THE TRACK :lol:Get well soon

Hey man

i broke my collar bone playin footballa few years ago. they just put me in a slinga nd some figure 8 thing to pull my shoulders back. usually it takes about a month and a half to heal. I would much rather break my collar bone than my ankle. at least u can pee standing up with a broken collar bone LOL they claim the collar bone is the most painful but i disagree. just relax and let it heal and take pain pills. mine was a clean break also and healed just fine. just relax and ice it alot

-Billy

I know it is kinda late, but, I just went from a light weight roost deflector to a fox full chest protector. It was expensive, about $125. I zip tied a small roost bag to the front of the protector to keep my keys, phone, wallet and some small tools. I recently ate it pretty good with that protector on and I landed on my shoulder. The shoulder pads saved my shoulder and I am very gun ho on these full size protectors now. When you get healed up, you might want to try one. Personally, I am 42 and getting too old to take unnecessary risks anymore. Take care, and heal up soon. :)