HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nickm27

List your cam specs for the 450!!

3 posts in this topic

I just received my cams today from Hotcams. Please list some of your cam specs and described your bikes new attitude since your install. Thanks!

Hot Cams P/N's: 4089-2IN intake

4090-2E exhaust w/ decomp

Intake:

Lift: 8.89mm

Lobe Center: 107.25

Duration @ 1mm: 260.50

Valve Lash: .15mm

Exhaust:

Lift: 8.69mm

Lobe Center: 97.5

Duration @ 1mm: 254

Valve Lash: .20mm

Not yet installed

OEM '06 cams in an '09. A little more snap out of the hole, but not a huge difference. I haven't noticed any loss or gain in the top end as I never get to the end of that road any way. Sorry, I don't know the cam specs.

Looking for an '06 CDI to compliment the cams. The people on Ebay apparently think they're made of gold now, I guess I missed my window of opportunity for a cheap used one.

im also looking for an aftermarket cdi. just not sure which to buy yet. I have also heard alot of good things about the 06 cdi and cams. but i want to go after market HOPING for bigger gains in the long run