Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Swampfox

2011 yz450f

21 posts in this topic

Does anyone else think that the '11 Red and White version is best looking YZ they've ever made? I think it looks great!:thumbsup:

I it is pretty nice, not to sure about the red though.

I remember the white 08/09, those were freakin nice looking!

2009_YZ450F_PWS1_1_l.jpg

The 2010 look pretty shnazzy as well;

2010_YZ450F_PWS1_1_l.jpg

Not to big a fan of the red... meh just me I suppose.

2011_YZ450F_YB_1_l.jpg

Some shots they have on the yamaha canada website, good background stuff. If you right click the image and click view you'll get the full res of it.

Bastards broke the pic links...

I chose blue as well as much as I liked the white, I Honestly just wanted a traditional blue yammy.

I was close to taking the White 2011 model but stayed with blue after looking at them side by side, and I could only get a discounted price on blue not a white, was probably the real reason :thumbsup:

i went with the blue also...i liked the black wheels but thats all, not a fan of the red and white...

Having grown up on Honda , I have an affinity for red. Comparing the blue and the white/red side-by-side, I had zero decision to make. White/red for me please!

IMG_0571.jpg

taylorpark.jpg

Yeah, a white/black 08 and 09 looked good and when the 10 and 11 came out with the new styling it was simply insanely good looking!

Yeah, a white/black 08 and 09 looked good and when the 10 and 11 came out with the new styling it was simply insanely good looking!

This is a VERY subjective topic.

My opinion: 2010 White - coolest ever looking YZ (I just bought one, lucky to find a new '10 white one left!)

2010 blue - so-so looks

2011 white - so-so looks

2011 blue - good looking

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

may i ask what dealer in Mo. and the cost?? Any left?? You can PM me if you want. Thanks

Unique Powersports in Sullivan found me a white one (they didn't have it in stock but they were great at finding one for me.)

I paid $6,900 otd for it. Not the best deal people have received but it was fair for both me and the dealer, who had to search for it, then have it delivered to them.

FWIW they said some Chicago area Yamaha dealers had a couple '10 white ones left, but that was 3 weeks ago.

Good luck on your quest~

may i ask what dealer in Mo. and the cost?? Any left?? You can PM me if you want. Thanks

midamerica motoplex in sioux falls, sd has a blue 2010 still. lowest the sales guy told me was 6800. if its there next year (probably since yamis dont sell much round here :smirk: ) i may go in and make an offer just to have 2 sittin in my garage :rant:

I just bought a white and red 11 in Springfield this week. They still had a white 10 that they are blowing out the door for under $6000

I just bought a white and red 11 in Springfield this week. They still had a white 10 that they are blowing out the door for under $6000

Wow!

Best price I've seen up here in Canada is $8,000 OTD for a leftover 2010. 2011's are going for about $9,000.

I agree. The 2011 white/red/blk is the best looking SE model they have made. Local dealer told me $7300 OTD on the 2011 SE, is this a good deal or what?