New Yamaha WR450F 2012?

Someone knows if Yamaha will make changes for the 2012 WR450F, it´s almost the same bike since ´07, it will come EFI?, some YZ adjustments?

Seriously? Do a search, there is a thread on page 2 talking about this very thing in depth.

This bike has not majorly changed since 07 so 99% of all questions have been answered already. Search is your friend.......

Mike

This design oversight is funny:

N1tdu.jpg

It's for those days when you want to use your 250F subframe...:smashpc:

What is the big issue? It is really going to make a difference in performance or reliability?

Multiple platforms keep things cheaper and allow for more interchangeability.

Probably makes a good place to mount a different subframe or aftermarket rear luggage racks.

the wr has always lagged in the shadows of the YZ, it gets the leftover part and pieces...thats all...except for the rear slant engine...

What is the big issue? It is really going to make a difference in performance or reliability?

Multiple platforms keep things cheaper and allow for more interchangeability.

Probably makes a good place to mount a different subframe or aftermarket rear luggage racks.

I was wondering about the same thing. He seems to be tickled pink over this "issue" and brought it to everyone's attention in more then one thread.

I was wondering about the same thing. He seems to be tickled pink over this "issue" and brought it to everyone's attention in more then one thread.

He is tickled pink because its awesome! He likes to spread the news.

I'll let him know it annoys you guys. :smashpc:

I think that proves it is exactly the same frame as the 250f, they didn't even take the time to remove it.

...it might actually be a 'feature' if you could buy a 250f sub-frame and fit it on there, thus removing the battery, and tail-light!?! :smashpc:

True Irony if CR500 boy gets one and does this very thing after bringing it up as an issue/oversight so many times!!! :thumbsup:

I think that proves it is exactly the same frame as the 250f, they didn't even take the time to remove it.

...it might actually be a 'feature' if you could buy a 250f sub-frame and fit it on there, thus removing the battery, and tail-light!?! :smashpc:

True Irony if CR500 boy gets one and does this very thing after bringing it up as an issue/oversight so many times!!! :busted:

CR500 boy is a clown bro...I bet he will. :thumbsup: