2005 WR Red and Green sticker

Hello to all, I am back after a few years of raising kids and now in the market for a used WR450f. I had a 426 but sold it after my first was born. She has a TTR90 and her sister is getting a TTR50 soon. Fortunately there are several nice used WR's on my local Craigslist. I think the 2006 is the model I will probably get mostly due to familiarity with my 426. I mostly ride trails and family enduros with a real enduro coming after I get back into the swing of things. I have seen both red and green sticker 2005 Wr's at great prices. I am worried if I get a red sticker 2005 WR can I then get it green stickered? I thought all 2005 models were supposed to be green sticker???? WHat gives it is just DMV disfunction???

yea, all 05's are green sticker. and the only differance between the 05 and 06 is the electronic odometer. otherwise, the two are the same. I was an original owner of an 05 and found the 06 -11 odometer on evilbay and installed it on my 05. worked like a charm. why stick with an 06 when you may find an 07 (aluminum Frame)for $500 more. keep searching, they're out there.