Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By BMar
      Hey everyone!

I went out to the desert last weekend and decided to record it. We rode mostly tight sand washes. Check it out!

PS Turn up the resolution and  the cameras were faced too far down but I tried to make it work

• By C-P
      Looking for the 2009-specific head pipe for 09 YZ250F.  Let me know what you have, thanks!
    • By Lachie carwo
      does anyone know if a 1997 Yamaha WR250z is legal on your L's/LAMS?
    • By owainyz03
      Hey folks,
      I'm delighted to be back in the YZ 2 stroke forum after a bit of an absence. I used to own a 03 YZ 125 which always regret selling. I currently own a 2011 yz 250f and owned a 03 rm 125 until recently when I sold it to a friend. Only a few weeks later I got the 2 stroke itch and began looking for a 06+ YZ 125, after being blown away by the SSS suspension on the 250f. A few came and went that I missed out on but finally one popped up. Advertised as a 2007 yz 125 (vin checks as a 06) priced at  2500 Euro. The usual BS advertised was on the ad "good tires only one ride, chain and sprockets good etc " Arrived down and found the chain and sprockets absolutely shot, tires were worn, Leaky fork seals(looked like new oil?) rear fender broken few bits and pieces. Talked him down to 2200 euro and was happy enough with that. Picked it up on friday on my way home from college and started ripping it apart. And that's where things go down hill 
      Found the air filter in a shocking state (see pics) which caused a major groan.... still at least its a 2 stroke. From looking in the exhaust and intake ports I could still see crosshatching very clearly, unfortunately I didn't have time to rip the cylinder off yet. Counter shaft seal appears to be weeping so that will get replaced, also isn't there an issue with 06 shift stopper or something? It does have unbreakable levers which is one of the few plus's
      All of the bearings will be inspected and replaced if necessary, new top end most likely, new bars, grips, tires, fork seals, chain and sprockets, air filter, restyle plastics more than likely and whatever else I uncover 
      Keep in mind this will be a slow build as I'm in college 5 days a week.
      Now some pics

• By short450
      Very low hour rear shock for a 2010 - 2013 Yamaha YZ450F.  It was a back up shock and was valved by Enzo.  
      Only asking $250!
      Call or text me at 801-36two-8899