Riding Pics

Hey guys

These are some pics that me and my friend took with a little disposable camera and thought i'd share em with ya. they aren't that great. I am on the WR and my friend is on the KLX. My friend met me to ride just for a little bit that day and forgot his boots so he is riding in tennis shoes lol. anyways hope ya'll enjoy

http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/bc/aliveinmyode14/lst?.dir=/Dirtbikes

-Billy

Yeah i thought he was dumb but he didn't ride hard or anything. he mainly just cruised around. Its a track we are working on at some land my dad owns. we have the layout we just need to start making jumps and burms now. i am sure u can probably see all the roots cause we just cleared a new part.

-Billy

That looks like a cool place to ride. ?

I've always loved a wide open trail like those with lots of topsoil for traction.

You guys need to rent some earthmoving equipment and turn into a great little private track.

You'd be shocked how affordable a skidloader is if you rent it for a weekend.

Have fun, Kelly

Hey man

actually my dad owns a backhoe. we used that to make one of our jumps and to clear the new part out. we r still working on it with the backhoe. right now my dad has it somewhere else working on one of his little projects but as soon as we get it back we r goin to have an awesome place to ride.

-Billy

some guy in gorman was riding around with no helmet when it was legal (not sure if it still is) then when he went to stop his bike fell over and he hit his head on a rock and died because he wasnt wearing a helmet.... ironic but sad ?:D

Saw a similar crash back in the mid-eighties at a desert race in Utah. The guy was just cruisin around the pits with no gear on. Tipped over and hit(I swear) the only rock within 100 yards and died a short time later. Yes, sucks. You're head is only as strong as the helmet that's strapped on it!

Good pics though.

I was talking to a local cop last weekend in Brockton Ma. and he was telling a group of us about a fatal crash that happened a few weeks b-4. There was a group of quad riders standing around shooting the breeze when 1 of them jumped on someones quad wearing flip-flops, shorts and a tank top (no helmet) and took off down the road. He didn't get very far b-4 he hit a telephone pole and flew off the quad head 1st into a large rock, split his skull open and his brain flew out of his head onto the ground :D. Cop said it looked like a grapefruit sitting on the side of the road :D. I would of expected that someone dumb enough to hop on an OHV without a helmet would only have a brain the size of a grape or rasin. I guess if you want to keep your fruit in your head you all should be strapping a good solid helmet on your mellon ?.

Smoke :D