Best radiator hoses?

Who makes the best radiator hoses,there are so many different choices on the market?

Samco

I know that Samco, CV4 and Moto Hose all are available in Canada.

What bike is it for?

I know that Samco, CV4 and Moto Hose all are available in Canada.

What bike is it for?

They are for a yz450f 2009.Im just wondering if your not just paying for the name in some cases.Is cv4 that much better than moto hose,or is it just pick a color.....?

Id go with MotoHose.They support alot of people unlike CV4 etc.Most of the top names are close to the same so pick your color.

Check them out at cvproducts.com. I talked to them a few months back and the difference is the materials and the fact that most of the other hoses out there are made in china. When I get some it will be cv4.

Edited by rickallen124

If you are at a race where Moto Hose has a booth, go and check them out. They will hand you a CV4 hose and the same Moto Hose for you to compare. The difference? Moto Hose is identical to CV4 in materials and manufacturing. Moto Hose is a small company. CV4 or CV Products (CV is Craig Vickers) is a big NASCAR company with a 30,000 sq foot building to pay for.....lower overhead at Moto Hose means they pass the savings on to you.

Here is a direct comparison video.

If you are at a race where Moto Hose has a booth, go and check them out. They will hand you a CV4 hose and the same Moto Hose for you to compare. The difference? Moto Hose is identical to CV4 in materials and manufacturing. Moto Hose is a small company. CV4 or CV Products (CV is Craig Vickers) is a big NASCAR company with a 30,000 sq foot building to pay for.....lower overhead at Moto Hose means they pass the savings on to you.

Here is a direct comparison video.

Thanks for the info.I just orderd the moto hose kit,cant beat the price!