Rear Brake Pedal Frame hole - Toast

The rear brake bolt on the 2006 YZ450f is another fine piece of engineering. The rear brake bolts into the frame, now the frame threads are stripped and I'm looking for options. I don't really want to remove the motor and have it welded shut and a new bolt hole drilled. Isn't there some kind of "liquid aluminum" that can be used to close the useless hole, then filed clean, drilled and a new hole tapped? How about some way to keep the bolt in place without allot of re-engineering? This is a pain in the elbow.

Heli-coil??

i like to think I'm smart, but this thought never crossed my mind - really. I post this kind of stuff b/c this always happens. I beat my head on the rock and someone on TT hands me a hammer. I even HAVE some helicoils in that size. I'll give it a spin and let you know - thanks!

or toss the pedal brake and get a rekluse clutch and left hand rear brake lever!

i like to think I'm smart, but this thought never crossed my mind - really. I post this kind of stuff b/c this always happens. I beat my head on the rock and someone on TT hands me a hammer. I even HAVE some helicoils in that size. I'll give it a spin and let you know - thanks!

Wasn't trying to be smart, it was a "I wanna answer, but I gotta run!" Happy to help.