Hey Machster what's up with these batteries?

I thought you had said somthing about the battery not charging on the 450's.Mine say's full charge but i know it is'nt.Any tips would be helpful :):D:D

I talked with Baja Designs the other day about their dual sport parts and when asking about the stock regulator/rectifier the service person mentioned that others have reported that their batteries weren't lasting or holding a charge and he said that it turned out to be the regulator/rectifier. He said that they can fail any time. I do not remember if it was the regulator or rectifier side that was the culprit but worth a check non the less. Good luck

My bike started clicking sometimes and not turning the starter over then it got to the point it only clicked and would never turn the starter over. I thought for sure it was the battery or selinoid(spelling)or maybe a bad connection. After I bought a new battery, it turned out to be the starter. I put a new starter on and its been fine.

Hey WR50fla, where in Fl. are you at ? Do you race FTR ? :)

Yeah, my wr450 just does the click thing too. I just got it like two weeks ago.

Yes Randy, I race FTR and I joined SADRA last year so I guess I'll see ya a week from this Tuesday.

Jeff

My starter on my bike is a piece of crap and fixin to get ditched. But I love everything else about the bike. Tim

I talked with Baja Designs the other day about their dual sport parts and when asking about the stock regulator/rectifier the service person mentioned that others have reported that their batteries weren't lasting or holding a charge and he said that it turned out to be the regulator/rectifier. He said that they can fail any time. I do not remember if it was the regulator or rectifier side that was the culprit but worth a check non the less. Good luck

I bought a new battery charger/tender and it fixxed my battery problem.The battery took a good charge ! thanx for the advise. :)