Tusk or Baja Designs under fender tail light?

I am thinking of changing up the rear fender/tail light on my 05 WR450f dual sport. I am thinking of using the Acerbis MX fender made for the WR and the Tusk or Baja Designs under fender tail light. Anyone got input on either lights and how it works overall with the MX style fender? Pictures of your setup?

Thanks,

Singletrak

plated my 05 WR and Baja Designs gave me the rear fender(YZ Acerbis) i believe and thier own under fender kit. very well made and never had one problem with it. took a few falls and was still in one piece.

I have the tusk. Simple to install, and the LED's are brite. Had a BD, similar size, lights not as brite.

There is a big difference between the Baja D and the Tusk.....about $35. Go with the Tusk they are identical.

I'm with coop, the UFO unit is the way to go

DSCN0432.jpg

DSCN0504.jpg

I paired it up with a Sicass plate backer and it has stood the test of time for me :smirk:

For aesthetics only, I like the look of the UFO unit as well. If you are looking to be seen, the BD and Tusk are way brighter. 19 leds as opposed to about 8 for the UFO.

For aesthetics only, I like the look of the UFO unit as well. If you are looking to be seen, the BD and Tusk are way brighter. 19 leds as opposed to about 8 for the UFO.

Unless BD has scene updated their plate holder led, the UFO is worlds brighter...

I cant speak to the tusk one...maybe we need to do a night ride :smirk:

Unless BD has scene updated their plate holder led, the UFO is worlds brighter...

I cant speak to the tusk one...maybe we need to do a night ride B)

Mine is brighter than yours :busted:. More importantly, I'm always up for some night time maddness. :smirk: