HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HRC

Best deals on complete wheels for yz450f ?

12 posts in this topic

I got a set last year from radmfg.com ......race MX with them a full year....very pleased with them......

Where can I get best deals on comlpete wheels for 2011 YZ450F ?

ksr wheels (call for best deal)

When I called them last week he had a special going on for excel /talon wheel sets in black/black and black/silver for 900-950.

These guys have good prices on excel/tcr hub wheels as well: http://www.mountainpeaksmotorsports.com

Note: that if you want excel a60's that the fronts are VERY hard to get right now. Out of stock everywhere. Probably why most teams are running the DID st-x this year.

you can always try the RM G-force wheels if you want to save money. They have gotten great reviews but there was a post on here not to long ago with a problem with cracked spoke nipples. However I'm getting a set for my '04 sometime.

You can buy Talon/Excel from ebay.Uk. :smirk:

ksr wheels (call for best deal)

When I called them last week he had a special going on for excel /talon wheel sets in black/black and black/silver for 900-950.

These guys have good prices on excel/tcr hub wheels as well: http://www.mountainpeaksmotorsports.com

Note: that if you want excel a60's that the fronts are VERY hard to get right now. Out of stock everywhere. Probably why most teams are running the DID st-x this year.

I agree KSR Wheels , I picked up my black talon hub,black excel, blue spoke nipples with HD stainless spokes for $900 and he gives u very attractive international shipping costs...

He will build any rim/hub combo, or color too...

I spent a couple days on ebay and found a complete set up for 120$ The guy i bought it from had a bunch of parts for yz450. He had great reviews and the part came exactly how he said and 4 days early than it was supposed to come. impala66k was the guys name, its worth checkin out if you trying to save some money

last year at the beginning of the season i purchased from ksr wheels , i got the a60 wheels with blue anodized talon hubs blue nipples and black spokes with new geomax 51 tires front and rear delivered for $1,249. I don't care what anyone says that was the best deal anywhere i was looking for month's

I can get talon excel wheels for you. B)

But you have to ask nicely! :smirk:

last year at the beginning of the season i purchased from ksr wheels , i got the a60 wheels with blue anodized talon hubs blue nipples and black spokes with new geomax 51 tires front and rear delivered for $1,249. I don't care what anyone says that was the best deal anywhere i was looking for month's

Off topic but any pics? I'm getting ready to build my wheels for my 2010 and i'm trying to decide to do either black hubs or blue and maybe black spokes on my a60's. I have the white edition and cant decide whether or not blue or black will look better. How do the spokes hold up?

Off topic but any pics? I'm getting ready to build my wheels for my 2010 and i'm trying to decide to do either black hubs or blue and maybe black spokes on my a60's. I have the white edition and cant decide whether or not blue or black will look better. How do the spokes hold up?

I am running black/black, but was hesitant a year ago when I bought them to run the black spokes. since I have been observing 3 sets I know of at the track and they are lasting great.

I thought the Black powder coat would chip off badly but it appears to hold up great...