HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ryan_cooper

buying a 426 2000 or 2001?

5 posts in this topic

I gave a deposit for a 2000 but my best friend just bought a 2001, just wondering if i should dish out the extra cash for the 2001. the price i am paying is 6900.00 CDN funds and my friend is Paying 7300.00. is it really worth the extra cash and if I sale it next year will i loose more money on the 2000 or 2001

Hi,

I just got my new 2001 for 6500 out the door with spark arrester...sounds like you may be paying too much all together. (berkely yamaha ). Anyway...it's too early to tell for sure about this bike but from my first neighborhood blast...I love this one!!

brrrraaaappppp!!!

ebay,

Hate to burst your bubble but he is talking Canadian dollars. $6,900.00 CDN is a little under $4,500.00 US so don't gloat too much. :)

Hey Ryan,

What part of Canada are you from?

------------------

SHN

99'YZ-400 (Mine)

00' TT-R 125 (Hers)

91' KX-125 (Son #1)

93' CR-80 (Son #2)

99' PW-80 (Son #3)

[This message has been edited by enmerdeur (edited 03-25-2001).]

Nothin' like being slapped back into place...

Well. At that price...take whatever you can get!!

Originally posted by ryan cooper:

I gave a deposit for a 2000 but my best friend just bought a 2001, just wondering if i should dish out the extra cash for the 2001. the price i am paying is 6900.00 CDN funds and my friend is Paying 7300.00. is it really worth the extra cash and if I sale it next year will i loose more money on the 2000 or 2001

I am from ottawa