HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jhaffey89

How can I fix the bogg problem that my 02 yzf 426 has ???

5 posts in this topic

I hear the yzf 426 all have bogg problems is there a way to fix this I just got a 02 426 and is like to fix this bogg prob it's mostly just cruising or going up a hill or at low rpms any suggestions ??

Can you elaborate a bit? The idea of having a "bog problem" while "just cruising or going up a hill or at low rpms" is not really connecting.

Well I hear all the yzf 426 have this bogg problem and there are ways to fix it but idk what u gota do to fix it I think it's somthin with air in the accelerator pump that causes the problem my carb is stok nothing has been done to it and the accelerater pump diafragm is good

Never mind what you hear, what is it exactly that your bike does that you think is wrong?

I hear the yzf 426 all have bogg problems is there a way to fix this I just got a 02 426 and is like to fix this bogg prob it's mostly just cruising or going up a hill or at low rpms any suggestions ??

I am no expert, but I would start by figuring out where exactly the bog starts in relation to throttle position and then start figuring out what jets are related to said problem. So it will take some seat time and shop time to get to the answer you are lookin for.