Deals, looking for deals!

Didn't I give you the all the receipts.

Bushels and bushels full!

:)

I know the frame guards are Works Connection, but I cannot find any marks of origin from the skid plate. Will thumb through tonight to see what it is. I am sure the paperwork is there....

Brandon,

You are correct, I gave you about 1 ton of papers. Now I think I remember that I ordered that skid plate from Scott's Performance. Getting to old to remember what day it is, let alone somehting I did 5 years ago. :)

Skid plate looks exactly like my Moose plate. Was good but I'm gonna try a Flatlands just cause I like the "use the original frame mounts" option instead of the J-hooks. Did you wad up your skid-plate Brandon? You're welcome to my Moose plate, if that's the case. :)

Don't know if you guys caught Darin's "Free Skidplate, hardly used" post the other day, but mine looks about like his. Not quite, but close. But, it still works great, and it simply adds character to my trodden beast, so it shall remain!

Excellent memory Bruce, and thank you very much for the offer Blue Thunder.

:)

My Goal!

Hey Brandon ther is a guy selling a new 02 426 frame in the parts for sale site for $390.00. :)

Don't know if you guys caught Darin's "Free Skidplate, hardly used" post the other day, but mine looks about like his. Not quite, but close

Everyone should post good close up pics of their plates for comparison to see whos is bashed the worst. :)

Give me a Minute a minute a minute

I am looking looking loo head_up_ass.jpg king