James Stewart in Phoenix....special stuff on his bike !

Check out these nice pics....from vurbmoto.com

phoenix-press-day-8_gallery_large.jpg

phoenix-press-day-7_gallery_large.jpg

phoenix-press-day-21_gallery_large.jpg

phoenix-press-day-18_gallery_large.jpg

phoenix-press-day-15_gallery_large.jpg

I don´t know.....but I feel we will see blue on top of the box this saturday !

I saw pics of the get fuel controller and all that data acquisition on Kyle Regal's bike at Anaheim 1. Wonder why James didnt use it there?? You can also see what appears to be an 02 sensor in one of the pics.

http://motocross.transworld.net/1000105936/features/monday-kickstart-presented-by-one-industries-anaheim-1-sx/8/

I saw pics of the get fuel controller and all that data acquisition on Kyle Regal's bike at Anaheim 1. Wonder why James didnt use it there?? You can also see what appears to be an 02 sensor in one of the pics.

http://motocross.transworld.net/1000105936/features/monday-kickstart-presented-by-one-industries-anaheim-1-sx/8/

Check out this from that link!!!

img_0078-600x450.jpg

More GET data acquisition trickery on Regal's bike. This sensor monitors rear wheel speed.

img_0079-600x450.jpg

Maximum airflow equals more power, as evidenced by the extensive modifications made to the airbox on James Stewart's race bike. Inside the airbox lurks a DT1 air filter, which has a traditional filter shape with greater surface area than the stock YZ450F flat filter "pad."

Speed sensor for the rear wheel??? Sounds like traction control to me! Friggen awesome!

Get fuel controller looks quite a bit more impressive than the power commander...

The airbox mods for this bike keep on getting better and better and better, LOVING IT!

Thx for the link!

Check out this from that link!!!

img_0078-600x450.jpg

More GET data acquisition trickery on Regal's bike. This sensor monitors rear wheel speed.

img_0079-600x450.jpg

Maximum airflow equals more power, as evidenced by the extensive modifications made to the airbox on James Stewart's race bike. Inside the airbox lurks a DT1 air filter, which has a traditional filter shape with greater surface area than the stock YZ450F flat filter "pad."

Speed sensor for the rear wheel??? Sounds like traction control to me! Friggen awesome!

Get fuel controller looks quite a bit more impressive than the power commander...

The airbox mods for this bike keep on getting better and better and better, LOVING IT!

Thx for the link!

Holy Sh*t ! That filterbox has some massive holes !!! ?

But remember guys this is not any good thing to do on a normal mx-track.

But for AMA SX with hardpack dirt with no dust it is probably amazing !

I'm interested to hear what it actually is .. Everyone is gonna be speculating that Stewart and Yamaha are cheating by saying its a traction control device which I dont think it is .. Stewart didn't like the question on the podium tho and complete avoided it , which im sure he was instructed to do so

Last week Mitch Payton talked about top teams using traction control in an interview. He said it seems to be the newest gadget on the block until the teams get busted and that he doesn't believe in using those sort of tactics. I feel like the AMA should definitely be looking into this, as it doesn't seem to be too big of a secret that teams are cheating. By the way Stewart reacted on the podium, it seems like that wheel sensor is something that they are trying to fly under the radar and hope to get by with a grey area of the rules. He definitely didn't want attention drawn to it like that...

Think about it, he has a GPS mounted on the bike measuring the bike's speed, what good would a wheel speed sensor be other than to determine when the wheel is spinning? This can feed a computer to cut back power until the wheel grabs traction.

Yea that was dirty of speed to do, he sketched out and responded "must have been a piece of dirt or something" so the AMA is really Gonna look into that. The jgr guys pointed it out and speed played the conversation

Yea, that's what he said.... but AFTER he said "obviously it didn't help all that much"........ I feel like he's running something illegal and he kinda got called out on it! Maybe a little dirty of Speed, but if it's not for traction control, he should have just said "it has nothing to do with traction control".

It was on the bike last week and AMA inspects all bikes. He would have been dq 'ed last week if it was traction control.

Can you imagine how Bubba feels. Over a year without winning due to injury and he is accused of cheating after his comeback. Speed should be ashamed of themselves.