HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Guest

Rubber Chicken Racing

4 posts in this topic

Anybody had dealings with Matt@RCR, I've been waiting for a Lighting coil for 5 mths so far. No response via e-mail anymore and his website has gone. Any of you ppl know if he's still around as I'm £125.00 out of pocket :-(

thx

Chris

Not to be cynical, but what do you expect from a company named like that? Come on....Rubber Chicken Racing? That's almost like...."Screw Me Racing". Sorry about your misfortune.

Well you would think that but I found the guy on this Forum (well he found me) - so I assumed others here had had dealings with him already and he was legit.

916EVO,

I can't believe that someone would rip off people from this group!

For your sake and the credability of this newsgroup I hope that he comes through with your coil.

Have you thought about going over and feeding him some MAD COW MEAT to the value of 125.00 pound?

Good luck :)