HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
basketcasebill

Georgia
stupid nieghbors

3 posts in this topic

we got 8" of snow in atlanta and I cant go to work so I get the 4 wheeler out for about 10 minutes and skate around the nieghborhood with a friend he has a sportsman I have a blaster.

I put mine up and he was going to the store. Couple minutes later I see a police suv cruzing by they did not stop at my house but I hope they don't catch my crazy friend out on the main road.

My nieghbors suck when you can have fun on a snow day, we were'nt tearing up their yard or anything.

maybe we just need to give them a fourwheeler so they are not so freaking jealous.

or maybee its just the 2 stroke that makes them crazy

this went down at 1pm they suck:banghead:

we got 8" of snow in atlanta and I cant go to work so I get the 4 wheeler out for about 10 minutes and skate around the nieghborhood with a friend he has a sportsman I have a blaster.

I put mine up and he was going to the store. Couple minutes later I see a police suv cruzing by they did not stop at my house but I hope they don't catch my crazy friend out on the main road.

My nieghbors suck when you can have fun on a snow day, we were'nt tearing up their yard or anything.

maybe we just need to give them a fourwheeler so they are not so freaking jealous.

or maybee its just the 2 stroke that makes them crazy

this went down at 1pm they suck:banghead:

Find out which ones called the cops and offer to plow their driveway if they don't bother you guys anymore...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By mikem
      You're invited to come discuss singletrack trails on federal lands with a congressman.

Dual Sport rider and Forsyth County Commission Chairman, Todd Levent, has set up a meeting with Congressman Rob Woodall to discuss opening more single track trails for dual sport riders across the country. He had a conversation about the fact that we don’t tear up the land. We are explorers and adventurers and shouldn’t be kept off of Federal lands. He said Congressman Woodall showed empathy for the idea and said he’d never been presented with that perspective. Congressman Woodall agreed to meet with us and you are all invited and encouraged to come. We want to show him that we are responsible people that love the land and want to take care of it. But, we find joy in exploring the back country on our dual sport bikes. We need to fill up a good bit of the room. It holds 300 people. 

When: Saturday, February 25th, @ 11:30 am.

Where: Forsyth County Municipal Building, 110 East Main Street, Cumming Georgia.

Dress: Suggest business casual or better. 

Todd will lead the meeting. But, some may be asked to introduce yourselves and tell where you live and what you do for a living. 

Feel free to bring others - Friends, older children that can behave themselves, spouses etc. 

Help us by reaching out to others. 

Please let me know if you are coming - we are trying to keep a head count. 

PS: Congressman Doug Collins also plans to join, plus other local government leaders who ride dual sport. 

Thanks!

Forsyth County Commissioner - Todd Levent

• By turbo250x
      Johnny Barber's next riding school is December 12th. I have been to last two and I can say that he is an awsome teacher, person, and rider.
      Check out his website:
      http://www.johnnybarberridingschools.com/index.html
    • By kauwboye
      Anyone ever go to the Flyin W Ranch in Georgia?,is it open to the public?,does Matt Walker have schools?,any info will be helpful:thumbsup:
    • By Goosedog
      OK, since the last RV trip to Durhamtown was such a success we're ready to plan the next one. The big group with campers worked really well because we could split up during the day (which is just about manditory with such a large group) but had the camp to gather for steaks, suds and tall stories each night. Mike mentioned January the 14th thru the 16th but the weekend before works for me too. It was also suggested we go down on a Thursday morning, ride a half day, then all day Friday and Saurday, then come home Sat night or early Sunday morning. How 'bout it guys let's all do it again and the more the merrier.
    • By bmack1022
      Hey guys down in Columbus for holiday heard about a track in auburn i wanna check out tomorrow. anyone know an addy for this place?