stupid nieghbors

Georgia

we got 8" of snow in atlanta and I cant go to work so I get the 4 wheeler out for about 10 minutes and skate around the nieghborhood with a friend he has a sportsman I have a blaster.

I put mine up and he was going to the store. Couple minutes later I see a police suv cruzing by they did not stop at my house but I hope they don't catch my crazy friend out on the main road.

My nieghbors suck when you can have fun on a snow day, we were'nt tearing up their yard or anything.

maybe we just need to give them a fourwheeler so they are not so freaking jealous.

or maybee its just the 2 stroke that makes them crazy

this went down at 1pm they suck:banghead:

we got 8" of snow in atlanta and I cant go to work so I get the 4 wheeler out for about 10 minutes and skate around the nieghborhood with a friend he has a sportsman I have a blaster.

I put mine up and he was going to the store. Couple minutes later I see a police suv cruzing by they did not stop at my house but I hope they don't catch my crazy friend out on the main road.

My nieghbors suck when you can have fun on a snow day, we were'nt tearing up their yard or anything.

maybe we just need to give them a fourwheeler so they are not so freaking jealous.

or maybee its just the 2 stroke that makes them crazy

this went down at 1pm they suck:banghead:

Find out which ones called the cops and offer to plow their driveway if they don't bother you guys anymore...

or burn their house down...