std 2009 bars

If you are talking about the standard Pro Taper bars on the Yamaha's, you wont see Pro Taper selling a bend that horrible. All the standard oversize bars on the Yamaha's are the same. The worst bend of bar ever released. I had a set, threw them in the bin the second I got my new bike home. So, sorry I cant go and measure them for you. I would highly advise you go check out some other bends of bars if you need to replace yours. There are much better bends out there.

i like the bends of the stock bars that are mounted on the Yamaha's. very comfortable.

i think the "kevin windham" bend is simular to the stock set-up

They're not even close.

The stock bars are very low (about 40mm rise) and set back somewhat too far for most people. They are probably most similar to Pro Taper's "Universal Low" or "RM Low".

The Windham bend is much taller (70mm rise) and sets the hand position a good 15-20mm forward of the original position, making it far easier to sit forward in turns, and giving you a great deal more room to stand comfortably on the pegs for long periods.

http://www.protaper.com/products/handlebars/contour Note the difference in "height" (? and "rise" ©.

They're not even close.

The stock bars are very low (about 40mm rise) and set back somewhat too far for most people. They are probably most similar to Pro Taper's "Universal Low" or "RM Low".

The Windham bend is much taller (70mm rise) and sets the hand position a good 15-20mm forward of the original position, making it far easier to sit forward in turns, and giving you a great deal more room to stand comfortably on the pegs for long periods.

http://www.protaper.com/products/handlebars/contour Note the difference in "height" (? and "rise" ©.

thx for clearing that up. that is why i put the word "think" in italic. it's been a very long time since i replaced bars, i hope i just didn't jinx myself with this reply.