2011 yz450f problem

each bike could be different but 2 min doesnt seam long enough to me. check cap make sure it was on correctly. did you see white smoke out the exhaust? if you try again ride slowly right away and stop after a couple of min and check it. be careful in case there is some thing wrong like a head gasket .

This guy wrote the exact same scenario in the crf forum under a differnt name, dont waste your time.:smirk:

it was becasue the bike was new and sat to long, you could also try draining the antifreeze and adding engine ice as well. its better than the stock stuff they put in them from factory in my opinion.

Sounds like a bad mix,your bike should be able to idle for more than two minutes.

Sounds like a bad mix,your bike should be able to idle for more than two minutes.

Try it with yours on a reasonably warm day with no significant wind. Two full minutes.

I have a 2010 and it does not like idling or poking around too much. It's not a trail bike, it's a race bike. Ride it like you stole it! That's what they were built for..