First Look: 2011 San Manuel Yamaha and the secret new sponsor !!!

What sort of end caps that on the nitrogen bladder ?

Better still, what do you think it does ?

That is an extension to the nitrogen chamber (doubles back under the original chamber). Apparently, someone thinks the chamber needs more capacity.
No front chain guard? He wouldn't be allowed to ride that in the UK
Almost no one here runs those guards. They don't protect much of anything, and they pack the sprocket with mud. Rules requiring them are...ill advised, shall we say.
Is that a pleated filter of some kind between the rad and head? What does it do?
That's the regulator/rectifier in its stock location.

"That is an extension to the nitrogen chamber (doubles back under the original chamber). Apparently, someone thinks the chamber needs more capacity."

More Capacity? Because of heat buildup or changing the dampening characteristics?

My understanding is that the reason we use nitrogen is because the heat buildup in the shock will NOT affect the bladder pressure or rather have a minimal effect on it? They must be anticipating a lot of heat buildup if that’s the case. Doesn’t the CR have a smaller bladder with a similar 50 mm shock? Or is this just someone’s different method of skinning a cat? Just curious to their tuning methods is all...

More Capacity? Because of heat buildup or changing the dampening characteristics?

My understanding is that the reason we use nitrogen is because the heat buildup in the shock will NOT affect the bladder pressure or rather have a minimal effect on it? They must be anticipating a lot of heat buildup if that’s the case.

No idea what the thinking was. I will say that the bladder chamber "looks" smaller than that on the '09. May be just perspective.

Answer Racing posted that picture on twitter last nite. Not too much of a suprise that the new big sponsor is red bull. 54 hrs untill racing starts and it can't come soon enough.

I predicted Red Bull as the new sponsor weeks ago....

No big surprise at all !?