HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Racegun

Concepts wr 450 seat

11 posts in this topic

They will also be making a seat for the steel frame WR 450's as well. I sent them my oem foam to use as a mold a few weeks ago.

Already bought the Guts, oh well... That seatconcepts looks to be one of the highest quality covers I've seen.

SoCA_DRZ, Thanks to you, I've just got one of these for my '06 WR 450. This winter, it'll be making a trip to Baja for a full-on test, but for now, this thing is sweet!!! Maniac

SoCA_DRZ, Thanks to you, I've just got one of these for my '06 WR 450. This winter, it'll be making a trip to Baja for a full-on test, but for now, this thing is sweet!!! Maniac

Yeah, it took a few months for them to get it done, but this seat is sweet! On the long pavement or fire road sections, I can just scoot back on the wide part of the seat and it's way more comfortable than my stock or Guts seat was.

Yeah... Paul cost me about $150 as well. I wish he'd stop buying all this sh!t. I am having a hard time keeping up!

I got one for my 05. A little taller, yes... A little wider, absolutely. A lot better... damn right it is.

Its my first aftermarket seat. I am very happy.

It's funny, but when I originally put it on, I was like: "Oh. I don't know if I'm going to like this thing as it sits lower than my knee's usually like." Then I rode with it on! Like I said, I haven't done a long term test yet, but it sure is comfortable so far. That width just makes it so nice to sit down, I might start getting lazy!!! Maniac