Concepts wr 450 seat

www.seatconcepts.com Seat Concepts says that if we get 10 orders they will make a dual sport/comfort seat for the 07 + wr 450, well seat cover and foam for 160 bucks . They look trick , sort of renazco / corbin style. What do you guys think?

These look to be good replacement seats. I'm really considering....

They will also be making a seat for the steel frame WR 450's as well. I sent them my oem foam to use as a mold a few weeks ago.

Only need 6 now!

Already bought the Guts, oh well... That seatconcepts looks to be one of the highest quality covers I've seen.

SoCA_DRZ, Thanks to you, I've just got one of these for my '06 WR 450. This winter, it'll be making a trip to Baja for a full-on test, but for now, this thing is sweet!!! Maniac

SoCA_DRZ, Thanks to you, I've just got one of these for my '06 WR 450. This winter, it'll be making a trip to Baja for a full-on test, but for now, this thing is sweet!!! Maniac

Yeah, it took a few months for them to get it done, but this seat is sweet! On the long pavement or fire road sections, I can just scoot back on the wide part of the seat and it's way more comfortable than my stock or Guts seat was.

Yeah... Paul cost me about $150 as well. I wish he'd stop buying all this sh!t. I am having a hard time keeping up!

I got one for my 05. A little taller, yes... A little wider, absolutely. A lot better... damn right it is.

Its my first aftermarket seat. I am very happy.

It's funny, but when I originally put it on, I was like: "Oh. I don't know if I'm going to like this thing as it sits lower than my knee's usually like." Then I rode with it on! Like I said, I haven't done a long term test yet, but it sure is comfortable so far. That width just makes it so nice to sit down, I might start getting lazy!!! Maniac

How bout 04 wr seat i've got my hand up