HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AustinL911

Where to get blue chrome fenders?

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys! I have heard about the new yzf450's they're coming out with and want one! I have ridden a 2000 426 and let me tell you....those thing's got BALLS!...I've got a Yamaha Raptor now and want a bike again....I have seen the fmx guys with red chrome-like fenders for honda 's but I think it would look cool with blue chrome one's for the yzf....do they make them?

Yes, but I don't recall the company name or phone number. Check all the pubs and you are sure to see an ad.

do they make them?[/b]

They are extremely expensive and get scuffed quickly. They look great for a very short time.

The company is called VMC but I don't have the phone number.... it is in last months Dirt Rider magazine.

[Go to www.rc250p.com and check out the parts list. you'll find it there. While your there check out the trickest bike ever! Unfortunately it's a Honda , Unfortunately it's a two stroke. But still, it is very trick!