Risks dealing with Maps on EFI YZ450F's ?

I'm thinking of getting this GYTR power tuner.

Are there any risks when changing maps back and forth ? Engine failure ?

I'm never dealt with Maps before, but the easy to use GYTR tuner makes me want to try it out.

HRC, no risks at all, it is easy to use and you can always switch back to stock.. The tuner is a must have device for your ride, I am surprised you don't have one already...

HRC, no risks at all, it is easy to use and you can always switch back to stock.. The tuner is a must have device for your ride, I am surprised you don't have one already...

OK , Thanks ! :excuseme:

I agree

IMO it isnt worth the money. I just found a map I liked and loaded it in and then gave the tuner back to my shop. If something came up and needed it I just go down to the shop and get it.

:excuseme:

IMO it isnt worth the money. I just found a map I liked and loaded it in and then gave the tuner back to my shop. If something came up and needed it I just go down to the shop and get it.

Lucky you !

I think its well worth the money not just for the tuner but to be able to read data especially RPM and engine hours. Plus its fun to try different maps on different terrain