FMF Complete System

I recently installed the powerbomb header, midpipe, and 14" Ti-4. Is anyone else running this combo on a 450? I've re-jetted twice and looking for some help.I was running 48pjand 160mj. I new it would be lean but I had know idea it was going to light the header up like rudolf. Went to 50pj/ 168mj and it's better but still red. I'm also running the stock yz needle on the third slot. If anyone has already tackled the powerbomb jet settings I sure would like to hear what you come up with. I'm in South Carolina around 300ft.Thanks

I dont own a 450, but a friend of mine does. He says that it is normal for it to glow like that. I know I've seen his do it for as long as he's owned it.

Im sure one of the WR guys will be along shortly to confirm this, though

I called fmf and that's the same thing they said."Normal". I'm running a night race this weekend so I guess it will help light the trail. For anyone consisering the set up , the pipe is awesome. It really helps the midrange. I' m going to up the pilot and the glow is only noticeble at night.

I'm running the same system on my wr450f. I also called FMF and was told that this is normal. Is the bike running well? If so ride and have fun. :)

I recently installed the powerbomb header, midpipe, and 14" Ti-4. Is anyone else running this combo on a 450? I've re-jetted twice and looking for some help.I was running 48pjand 160mj. I new it would be lean but I had know idea it was going to light the header up like rudolf. Went to 50pj/ 168mj and it's better but still red. I'm also running the stock yz needle on the third slot. If anyone has already tackled the powerbomb jet settings I sure would like to hear what you come up with. I'm in South Carolina around 300ft.Thanks