HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
buzzgrizz

selling my 426 someone stop me

5 posts in this topic

Probably going to sell my trusty old stead Thursday unless someone slaps some sense into me:smirk: Since I bought my 250xc I just hardly ever ride it any more (hell i don't even have time to ride the 250). Rode it the other day out in my field and remembered how I loved the motor but good lord the suspension beat me to death:busted:

I will say this though over the 4+ years I've owned it the bike has been a dream to work on and never once failed me and I would gladly do the whole 426 'experience' over again.

Also a lot of thanks to Gray with a ton of questions asked by me over the years. He almost always had an answer:worthy:. (regardless of how stupid my questions may have been)

I do have 1 question though how many of you regret selling your 426?

I love my 426. I really want to go with a plated dualsport but there is no way I will give up my beast.:excuseme:

I wouldn't sell mine. I actually sold my custom drum set I made because it just sat out in the garage and my neighbors decided to complain one day after 8 years of playing during daytime hours and for and maybe for only an hour max at a time. So it just sat. I sold it and ended up profiting on it because I built it myself and got a nice chunk of green for it :excuseme:. Enough to do a straight across buy for a YZ 250 which is what my next bike most likely will be. And I don't have to give my 426 up. They're not worth anything anyways. But if you really need the extra space in your garage then do what you need to do. I like walking out into my garage and seeing an 11 year old piece of technology that I can still ride faster than alot of people on the track on their brand new bikes.