Chad Reeds opinion of the 2011 YZ450F ....

Have any of you guys ridden 2011 CRF450R to say Reed is full of it? I rode my friend's 11 CRF with Yoshimura full system today. I'm sorry to tell you guys, but compare to CRF, my 2010 YZ450F feel really heavy. Motor could be stronger, but it felt super light and compact.

Even though YZF feels a lot bigger and heavier, I'm happy to say still liked my YZF better than CRF. :excuseme:

Don't know any pro's at that level riding a stock bike.

If you take that stocker and throw $50,000 at it can you honestly compare it to stock?

The YZ is different but those bikes are all tuner bikes with different colors kinda like NASCAR.

Have any of you guys ridden 2011 CRF450R to say Reed is full of it? I rode my friend's 11 CRF with Yoshimura full system today. I'm sorry to tell you guys, but compare to CRF, my 2010 YZ450F feel really heavy. Motor could be stronger, but it felt super light and compact.

Even though YZF feels a lot bigger and heavier, I'm happy to say still liked my YZF better than CRF. :busted:

I have ridden Honda´s for 10 years....and had the 2010 CRF450 before my current bike. And sure the CRF is way lighter than the YZ450F but as you, I still prefer the heavier, stronger motor, predictable chassi of the Yamaha.:excuseme:

Read this on www.pulpmx.com:

"The new Yamaha, I rode that and I’m sure it’s great for some people but it wasn’t for me. I heard that it’s heavy but that it feels light in the air but that’s a crock of shit in my opinion (laughs). It’s big and heavy and it feels that way! It was a confusing bike and I think in a year or two or maybe three, it will be amazing but I don’t think everyone has it sorted out. And especially at the level that I’m going racing at and especially with no direct factory support. "

?:busted::excuseme::busted:

So I guess it's not a good middle-of-the-pack bike...

So Chad Reed doesn't like, or says he doesn't like the YZ450F... I can't figure out why some of you seem so bothered with that ? Take it for what it is and with a grain of salt.

I would kill to be the top 3,4,5,6...50th ranked rider in the world. He's got more talent (as do all of the top 15 AMA riders) than any of us here, leave it at that.

I can't say I'm surprised that this topic has three pages, and of course there will be more to come.

Just chill guys, it's his opinion (biased however it may be).. :excuseme: