Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HRC

Chad Reeds opinion of the 2011 YZ450F ....

32 posts in this topic

Read this on www.pulpmx.com:

"The new Yamaha , I rode that and I’m sure it’s great for some people but it wasn’t for me. I heard that it’s heavy but that it feels light in the air but that’s a crock of shit in my opinion (laughs). It’s big and heavy and it feels that way! It was a confusing bike and I think in a year or two or maybe three, it will be amazing but I don’t think everyone has it sorted out. And especially at the level that I’m going racing at and especially with no direct factory support. "

:bonk::ride::thumbsup::blah:

I saw another article recently where Reed basically bitched about every bike he's ever ridden, and why they were all crap. Yawn...

I saw another article recently where Reed basically bitched about every bike he's ever ridden, and why they were all crap. Yawn...

seems like every time he has a bad day its the bikes fault.

Maybe thats why im slow, my stupid heavy bike that confuses me when I ride it.....:thumbsup:

Considering the bike is used by his primary competition I'm sure his opinion is biased whether he actually rode the bike or not.

Considering the bike is used by his primary competition I'm sure his opinion is biased whether he actually rode the bike or not.

emotionally biased opinion you say? Yeah I was thinking that too

Does anyone remember what Reed said about the 2010 CRF450? Suddenly he is saying that the CRF450 is the greatest bike he has ever ridden... hmm, looking at the list of changed from '10-'11 I don't see a single thing that would have fixed all of Reed's complaints... :blah:

Full factory support or not, Reed is still paid to ride whatever brand he is on, and of course for that year he will say that one particular brand is the best and the rest all suck :thumbsup:

hes just doing his job. hondas are lighter but thats cos the clutches slip and the gearboxes are under designed and blow up all the time.

think i would prefer the yam stock.

I think if I were having to race Bubba, I'd say that his bike is some kind of magic carpet ride. I certainly wouldn't talk like he might win on a terrible machine...DUH.

And especially at the level that I’m going racing at and especially with no direct factory support.

This is my favorite line. Stewart can beat him, Dungey can beat him, and Villopoto can beat him. And they're all the teams Reed has ridden for. The guy is a whiner. Maybe no one wants to give him factory support because hes just going to blame the bike anyways if he doesnt win.

Wonder what Reed says about Ellie when he's having a bad day. Same thing I bet.

too heavy and confusing :excuseme: