Best 08 450 slip-on?

What is the best slip-on for the 2008 yz450?

id go with whatever you think looks the best and costs the least, as most will provide about the same gains over stock, id recommend a full system though.

I want the one that makes the most power, regardless of looks.

The one that will make the most HP will be a full system, not a slip-on. Most of the slip-ons will make about the same improvement in the mid-range, though, and that's where the stock pipe hurts things the most.

Lexx MXe slip-on. I just put on on our 08 450 trail bike and its awesome, if you want it loud there's and insert to take out. if you want a silencer/spark arester there is an insert for that as well. only $199 as well. Like others said if you want performance go with a full system because of the oversized header. bigger isn't always better

Lexx MXe slip-on. I just put on on our 08 450 trail bike and its awesome, if you want it loud there's and insert to take out. if you want a silencer/spark arester there is an insert for that as well. only $199 as well. Like others said if you want performance go with a full system because of the oversized header. bigger isn't always better

AMEN.

I have had GYTR, FMF, White bros and pro cicuit 4t exhausts and the lexx is the only way to go...

Its high quality not cheap. The thing is amazing for the price.. plus the silencer is sweet. Then pull it out and you have full on race tip that will open up great on the top end.

I got mine for $179, now they are 199.. I see a price pattern here as more people start to find out what they are really about.

Mxmaddman, did you have to change jetting at all with the Lexx slip on?

FYI check out the FMF slip on that is in the GYTR section of the Yamaha web site. $240 is a killer deal!

Just picked up a brand new Leo Vince X3 slip on, Ebay for $150 . I will post results when I get it installed.

Have the FMF on one bike and it's been great! Prolly 40hrs now with no issues and still looks like new. Easy to install sparky too! Good power, getting a little loud now, likely over due for a repacking!

On the other bike I have the full Pro Circuit system, but with only 1 hr I can't speak to it yet. The PC system wasn't as easy to install as I had hoped, but looks good now that we got it on there! Don't like the internal sparky it came with either, looks like it's really going to clog it up when I have to run it!

Just picked up a brand new Leo Vince X3 slip on, Ebay for $150 . I will post results when I get it installed.

Thats what I did....Great bang for the buck. Woke up the mid and upper mid in a big way. Much less clutch required on corner exit, dosent sign off as early on top. It is literally like making a rear sprocket change.

Thats what I did....Great bang for the buck. Woke up the mid and upper mid in a big way. Much less clutch required on corner exit, dosent sign off as early on top. It is literally like making a rear sprocket change.

Great to hear, cant wait to receive it and put it on. I have already installed a 50T rear sprocket so we'll see just how much this thing pulls?