Flatland Racing Skid Plate

I did a post a few weeks ago for suggestions on a skid plate. I just got my new plate from Flatland Racing. You NEED to check this thing out. Not only is it tough, but it's the coolest looking skidplate I've seen. Fit is great! Not rattling or vibrating.

I had looked at e-line's carbon plate and a few others. This skid plate blows them away.

FYI.

Help me understand. Do both Utah and Flatland skid plates use mounting brackets? Do both have oil drain access without removing the plate? Is there any skid plate that mounts without brackets using factory holes? What about the e-line skid plate, brackets/oil access? Yes or No?

The Flatland use's the stock holes. You just need to remove the stock plastic plate and the stock skid plate. I called Flatland about the case gaurds and they said you could leave them on. The radiator gaurds are top notch also. ?

Ive got one of those crappy old Moose Plates and its like wrestling a greased pig to get it on.

Espically after it has taken a few hits as mine has and it has been bent. Then its about impossible to get the top bolt in the frame. ?

I love Flatland products. I might have to consider a new plate soon just because of how it bolts up.