HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bmxdad2001

1st bike in 25 years

9 posts in this topic

I haven't owned I bike in, well 25 years, since I was first married. 4 kids later and watching my two boys race. Well its time for me to get back in the saddle. After much searching I came across a barely ridden 08 yz450. Cant wait to ride it. Just put new graphics on her.

DSC_0746.jpg

DSC_0743.jpg

Edited by bmxdad2001
picture

You might know this but since you haven't riddened in so long you bought the perfect bike. Still as fast as anything out there but the easiest to ride. Good choice.I got an 09 new and love it.

I haven't owned I bike in, well 25 years, since I was first married. 4 kids later and watching my two boys race. Well its time for me to get back in the saddle. After much searching I came across a barely ridden 08 yz450. Cant wait to ride it. Just put new graphics on her.

DSC_0738.jpg

At our "age" it's all about getting back on a bike that's "easy" to ride, and "easy" on the body.....

You picked the PERFECT bike ! Keep the oil fresh, make sure that bike has an aftermarket quality oring chain (the OEM stock is absolute garbage and will quickly destroy your sprockets) ! Enjoy !

At our "age" it's all about getting back on a bike that's "easy" to ride, and "easy" on the body.....

You picked the PERFECT bike ! Keep the oil fresh, make sure that bike has an aftermarket quality oring chain (the OEM stock is absolute garbage and will quickly destroy your sprockets) ! Enjoy !

Thanks, in fact that was the first thing I ordered last week. I new Renthal sprocket and chain.

Great Score !

I also found my white 08 in showroom condition. Great bikes, you're gonna love it.