Headlight Help.

I took a rock through the glass headlight lens of my 06 WR450 and it crumbled apart. The reflector and bulb are fine, I just need to replace the glass. Google searches have produced nothing.

Any ideas?

Replace the headlight. The glass is not a separate replaceable piece.

I did the same thing a few years ago and found that a replacement bulb (with glass since it's one unit) was more expensive than many after market headlights. Here's a link to what I hope will be lots of headlights soon. If you get something besides a direct replacement be sure to post it here.

OK, here I go again. Everyone says that the third time is the charm, so let's see how I make out this time. You can upgrade the looks of your bike by using the newer angled looking headlight from the Aluminum framed models, as I have just done. There's numerous posts in the search function that'll show you how to do it. Hope this helps. Maniac

OK, here I go again. Everyone says that the third time is the charm, so let's see how I make out this time. You can upgrade the looks of your bike by using the newer angled looking headlight from the Aluminum framed models, as I have just done. There's numerous posts in the search function that'll show you how to do it. Hope this helps. Maniac

Indeed there is.

The guy who made the original 'how to' guide to fitting an > 2007 headlight on a < 2007 WR's, pictures don't work anymore so i have put them up again in this thread (hope nobody minds! :thumbsup:):

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=938126