2010 flywheel puller?

What are you guys using for a puller? I can't find anything aftermarket and I don't even wanna know the price for a yamaha one.

I have one for when I had my 06 and am sure it should fit the 2010 I have now. I'm not sure it will fit my 2010 450 but I think it would.

Seems like when i bought it it stated it would fit a 06 to 09 so thats why i think it would fit a 2010. I got mine from Rocky mountain

I have one for when I had my 06 and am sure it should fit the 2010 I have now. I'm not sure it will fit my 2010 450 but I think it would.

Seems like when i bought it it stated it would fit a 06 to 09 so thats why i think it would fit a 2010. I got mine from Rocky mountain

Yeah they might be the same I don't have any so I'd hate to order one that doesn't fit. Guess I could see if the yammy part numbers are the same.

If anybody has the part number for previous years can you tell me if it matches: YM-04151/90890-04151, thanks!

YM-04151/90890-04151

According to the '08 manual, that is the same puller the '06-'09 uses. That also means it's the same as a ~'06 CRF450.

Thanks! Was hoping that was the deal I guess some websites need to update their info still.

I got a puller for my '06 from right here at the TT Store. I'm not able to get to my receipt right now (this pesky job is always in the way of fun stuff.....), but I'm thinking it was only ~$22 or so (plus shipping). I did indeed get the Motion Pro one that's actually for a Honda CRF450 (as well as a few other models, & possibly makes).

Jimmie

Looks like it fits 02 to 08 CRF so that means I have one that will work :thumbsup: