yz450f rear wheel

My 450 rear rim has a dent and the dent is beginning to crack. If I am lucky enough to find someone parting out a bike, I could potentially get a nice used rim/assembly.......If I can not find an 06 assembly,will any other year work for my 2006? I know some parts are inter-changeable with different years.... any one have an idea?

06-09 wheels are the same. Not 100% sure about the earlier years though. Shoulda posted earlier, I parted out my 06 and just sold the complete rear wheel assembly for $75 2 days ago because I wanted the damn thing out of my garage and couldnt find anyone that would buy the damn thing.

you know....that seems to be the way things go....right? thank you for the information. There seems to be a few guys here selling stuff for Yammies so guess I better get back to trolling! thanx again!

06-09 wheels are the same. Not 100% sure about the earlier years though. Shoulda posted earlier, I parted out my 06 and just sold the complete rear wheel assembly for $75 2 days ago because I wanted the damn thing out of my garage and couldnt find anyone that would buy the damn thing.

09 rear hubs are different as they have a 25mm axle, prior years had a 22mm I believe. You would have to have get some 25mm axle blocks if you went that route.

You can get a new rim and lace it up. Not that hard, plenty of how-to's here on TT.

Maybe for my birthday...but for right now....(just before christmas...) something used and affordable fits me better. I would like Santa to bring me a couple of Warp rims w powder coated hubs.....but I 'll just get coal like last year. Im still trying hard to make that last chunk of coal into a diamond.....how long should it be shoved up there?

Im still trying hard to make that last chunk of coal into a diamond.....how long should it be shoved up there?

From 1 billion to 3.3 billion years.