YZ KICK STAND

LOOKING FOR GOOD QUALITY KICK STAND FOR MY YZ. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND ONE???

SPORTSMAN

If you can make a small alum plate you can have a WR kickstand for around $90 that works really good. I bought the set up off a guy and after I got realized I could have made the plate and ordered the WR stand parts. I will take some pictures today. If you would like to see them just send me an email yodersc@iland.net and I will also measure the plate. I belive this is the setup that 2 dad's is selling.

Shawn

I have the pictures and drawing ready!

Hey Shawn I e-mailed you regarding the pics and instructions thanks for the info.Jeff

if you don't want to make your own, msr has a really clean bolt-on 1, in aluminum w/steel spring, for the 426 that popped right on my 250f. ~$100. it looks so factory that my yam dealer even commented on it. they & some others also have a clamp-on 1 in steel.

LAWMAN,

IS THE STAND YOUR TALKING ABOUT BOLT ON TO YOUR SWINGARM WITH INSERTS LIKE THE ONE THEY SHOW ON THE MSR WEB PAGE,OR DOES YOURS MOUNT

SOME WHERE ELSE????

I TALKED TO 2-DADS AND HIS SOUNDS LIKE IT IS

A VERY CLEAN SETUP. HAS ANYONE USED HIS KICK-STAND AND IS IT NICE & CLEAN ON THE BIKE????

SPORTSMAN

Does anyone have any pics of the 2Dads Racing kickstand setup? I am pretty particular of what goes on my bike and always like to see parts before i order them.

mine has an adapter w/bolts to replace the lower subframe bolt & chain roller bolt. no holes in swingarm & no clamps on swingarm. but $100 fewer in wallet & no satisfaction of making your own, either.

any forest has all the free kickstands you could ask for trees

But sagebrush as a kick stand sucks! We don't all ride in the land of trees.

IF YOU GO TO WWW.PATMANRACING.COM HE HAS DONE

A FULL WRITE-UP ON MY KICK STAND WITH PICTURES. THIS IS A UNBIASED REVIEW OF MY KICK STAND WITH HIS LIKES AND DISLIKES, TAKE

A LOOK.

TO ORDER CALL TOLL FREE 866-782-4600

IF OUTSIDE THE U.S.A CALL 818-782-4600

THANKS MARK

This is exactly what I have!

------------------

99YZ400F (him)

00TTR125 (her)

I GOT MY KICK STAND TODAY FROM 2-DADS. IT

IS GREAT!!! IT WAS VERY EASY TO INSTALL,TOOK ME ABOUT 15 MINUTES. I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THE PURCHASE. THE BEST PART IS I DON'T HAVE

TO FIND A TREE OR ROCK TO LEAN MY BIKE AGAINST WHEN I NEED TO PISS,AND THERE IS SOMETHING TO BE SAID ABOUT THAT.

SPORTSMAN

Mark,

How much is your kickstand kit?

------------------

SHN

99'YZ-400

THE KICK STAND IS $150.00

TO ORDER CALL TOLL FREE 866-782-4600

OUTSIDE THE U.S.A. 818-782-4600

THANKS MARK