HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Clod_Thrower

My Mechanic is Awesome

2 posts in this topic

took my forks to Randy (My mechanic)about 3-weeks ago with a leakey fork seal. I told him my Yamaha dealer didn't have them & they will have to order. He said, no problem Honda seals are better & I can get them today. Came back later that day after he had replaced the seal & put oil into it. Bad news he said, it seems to be leaking there is a small ding in it. Lets see if we can get a tube & I won't charge you for the work I did today. (it wasn't his fault I dinged it) After getting the wrong part from my dealer ordered & then getting the right one in I called him 11:30 today & asked if he had time. He was busy but said bring it in. By 6:00 he had it done, new tube ,oil in both, new seal & he said he was sorry. He had forgot to put in a washer the time before & said it wasn't profesional and he would not take any $$$ from me. WOW, I tried to pay but no go. I told him I will be back & thanked him. As long as he is in busness I will take my work to him.

[This message has been edited by Clod Thrower (edited 03-09-2001).]