New Member Saying HI

Hi everyone, just joined up and also just made a big purchase at the TT store. So far I'm very happy with the site and hope to learn and contribute to the forums.

A little background on me is that I own and operate my own business in MD where I service all makes and models of atvs, dirt bikes, jet skis, snowmobiles(not many here in MD haha), outdoor power equipment, etc.

I am also the proud owner of a 2003 YZ450F (When I'm not working on customer's machines I'm dropping money into "my baby" haha)

also:

2001 Polaris Sportsman 500 RSE HO

Custom made drag go cart (one of my favorite go fast devices lol)

Jason

Welcome! I live here in the not so wonderful state of MD too :p

Welcome! I live here in the not so wonderful state of MD too :p

Haha, you think we'll see a snow like last year? My prediction this year is a cold dry winter.

Haha, you think we'll see a snow like last year? My prediction this year is a cold dry winter.

Man I hope not since my atv got stolen and I've never ridden a bike in snow but it might be fun.

Not sure my back can take all that shovelin

Man I hope not since my atv got stolen and I've never ridden a bike in snow but it might be fun.

Not sure my back can take all that shovelin

Yea moving all that snow was no fun last year, I'm definitely going to try the bike in it this year, probably going to have a lot of bruises haha