Want YZ seat & tank

I need a stock YZ seat & tank for my 2000 WR400. I will buy seperate or as set.

Please resond with phone or e-mail address, and pricing. Thanks!

Vic.

You can get the whole seat assembly from a new company now. It comes with the base, foam and gripper seat cover for $89. I'm going with them soon as my N-Style seat cover finishes coming apart. The seam didn't last 2 months.www.sdgusa.com

[This message has been edited by Boit (edited 03-08-2001).]

I just visited this site and there is no mention of these seats. I sent them a "vote-of-no-confidence" email. I doubt they will bother to respond. If they do, I'll post it here.

VH, I have used OEM YZ tank for sale. It has been ridden through alot or brush. I just bought it from an acquaintance and with some decals it'll look great and give you the slimmer profile and allow you to ride up onto the tank more than the stock WR setup. I know because I have a WR and have switched to the YZ seat tank combo. Wow what a difference. My steed feels like a different bike. Much more fun to ride. kirktemp@hotmail.com if you are interested.

Hey i still got my stock stuff. It is coming off a 2001 426. let me know.

Dear Young Padawan:

If you are referring to a YZ426 stock seat & tank combo, I am interested since yours sounds like it would be in the best shape so far.

Please respond with your phone # or call me at work at 1-800-303-7626 ext. 6746 from 1-9PM EST today. Thanks!

Originally posted by Kirk T:

VH, I have used OEM YZ tank for sale. It has been ridden through alot or brush. I just bought it from an acquaintance and with some decals it'll look great and give you the slimmer profile and allow you to ride up onto the tank more than the stock WR setup. I know because I have a WR and have switched to the YZ seat tank combo. Wow what a difference. My steed feels like a different bike. Much more fun to ride. kirktemp@hotmail.com if you are interested.

Dear KirkT: I'm interested in your yz tank if you still have it let me know how much you want for it email me at Travis@foxinternet.net, Thanks

I believe I saw a tank and seat on eBay.com