Aussies.....

Are there any Aussies that read these posts?

I would think that Australians also read these post. It is the world wide web!!!

Yes thats right Hitman I'm Australian and was wondering if there are anymore here?

:)

G'day YZR 426,there are a few of us here from Australia,I'm in Canberra where are U?

I live in Sydney.

Did you ride MX or trail?

I rode the first round of the Amcross were you there?

YZR,

Mostly Trail/Enduro and the occasional MX track, no major competition stuff though. Sorry I missed the Amcross, how'd you go? What grade/level are at?I was working up there for 2 yrs on some of the olympic projects, was working long hours(top $$$)but still managed an occasional ride at Menai :) Have you ever been to one of Gaully's advanced rider training courses ? I'm interested in doing one but don't know of anyone who has been to recomend it or not!

------------------

Andrew

"00"WR400

YZ timing,EKN needle, VORTEX dualcurve ignition

SF triple platinum s/plug

open box -unifilter

98oct fuel

Staintune s/s open exhaust& header......

Somebody stop me !!!

I have been to a course but it was only a 1 day course,we just went over the basic stuff at first and then moved into on track technique.Overall I found it a good day and value for money,I wouldn't say that I learnt heaps just improved my technique.

I did ok at the Amcross but the track has a dangerous start straight that left a few people wishing that they didn't go.

I haven't done much riding in the trails but I have a mate that used to live in Canberra and his mates still ride heaps down there.

Keep in touch

OZI OZI OZI

Oi Oi Oi :):D