#7 Bubba´s 2009 X-games YZ450F for sale in Sweden !

A company here in Sweden sells the bike that Bubba used in the 2009 X-games !

Don´t know much about the bike.

It has only been raced ones, has alot of nice parts on it. Looks like the stock KYB fork, but the rearshock seems to be special like the one used in SX in 09.

Price is cirka 8000 $

Can´t remember, but didn´t Bubba only compete in the step-up competition in the 2009 X-games ? It´s probably a stock motor with a GYTR-clutch on it. Or maybe just the GYTR-clutchcover.

Nice bike though !

ZXA066-1001.jpg

ZXA066-2021.jpg

ZXA066-2041.jpg

There ain't NO way Team Yamaha is going to let thier highly modified R&D race bikes let go to an auction.... That "supposed" Bubba racer is JUST that a stripped down bling replica #7

The first device I see missing is the holeshot devices on the forks...

second, take a look at the differences between the shocks..

Wrong number on the plate ! nr 1 :p

Also check the gytr clutchcover....it has a ingraved nr 7 on it !

That is also an 08 YZ450F, check out the swingarm. That doesn't look like the exhaust the L&M team was using either, looks like the Akro system that you can buy anywhere.

That is also an 08 YZ450F, check out the swingarm. QUOTE]

Good note !

Totaly fake !:p

that is not Bubba's!!!

It could actually be real. Not sure the team would have used one of their front line rides for the X-Games, so in could be a practice bike. It seems to me that I recall JS's entry in the X-Games was a kind of last minute thing, too. If that was the case, who knows what might have gone on?

But fakes and counterfeits are put up for sale all the time, too. You'd think they could at least say "replica", or something.

I also wonder why Yamaha or JS or somebody doesn't hammer people for doing this kind of thing if it is in fact a fake.

Probably due to US jurisdiction.....hopefully any potential buyer has just as much brains as money before making a final decision.

HRC, how they treating you over here? You being good?

Still can't believe it. :p

I bet its BS.

HRC, how they treating you over here? You being good?

Still can't believe it. :mad:

It´s all good ! I have adapted well to the blue side. :thumbsup:

But what the h**l are u doing in here rickk ! :p:bonk: