HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jim813

Leo Vince exhausts 35% off!

8 posts in this topic

Check out the pictures. Doesn't look like the filter is an issue

https://www.leovinceusa.com/cart/productdetail.php?quantity=1&RecordNum=5377&Subline=MX&Make=YAMAHA&Model=YZ 450 F&CC=450&Year=2009&Image=yamaha_yz450f_3679C.jpg&Type=Full System&SoundRating=&Description=MOTOCROSS/SM SS FULL-SYSTEM (CARBON END CAP)&PartNum=3679C&RetailPrice=324.35&Notes1=Includes 98/94dB Inserts & S/A&shipping=5

Edited by Powderhound
wrong link

So I ordered my stainless full system exhaust yesterday for my 08 YZ450 and it was $335 plus $16 shipping! I can't see how I could go wrong with buying a full exhaust at that price.

I hear that the stock pipe really holds the bike back so I'm excited to see the difference.

So I ordered my stainless full system exhaust yesterday for my 08 YZ450 and it was $335 plus $16 shipping! I can't see how I could go wrong with buying a full exhaust at that price.

I hear that the stock pipe really holds the bike back so I'm excited to see the difference.

I haven't ordered mine but I plan to soon.

It seems quite a few people bump the mainjet up to a 165 and raise the needle one clip from stock (4th clip from top). Check out the jetting database in the "Sticky" section.

Let us know how it looks, and if you can pictures are always great!

Thanks for the jetting tip. They claim to make their system around "stock" jetting but that seems to be way to easy..... I'm going to call their support tomorrow and see what they recommend for sea level jetting.

Totally stock and without a pipe, when it's not warmed up, the bike seems to be very cold natured and doesn't fire up like my KTM. I'm not sure if that's a common thing for the YZ.

Totally stock and without a pipe, when it's not warmed up, the bike seems to be very cold natured and doesn't fire up like my KTM. I'm not sure if that's a common thing for the YZ.

My woods rider has a 2007 set up for MX and a 2009 set up for woods. Both pop, crack, backfire and bog when cold but once completely warm they run perfect. Really weird.

There are no issues at all on the Leo Vince and clearance at the filter.