WR450F Rebuild - Leftover Part

I recently replaced the rod assembly in a 2007 WR450. Short reason, rod was bent as a result of hydralock incident involving a good friend and a deep pond!

Anyhow, the bike is up and running and sounds beautiful. However, after putting the motor back on the frame, we noticed we had an extra part. I am not sure if this is a random part that we found in our shop or if it truly is a part that should have been put on the bike during reassembly. Would someone please tell me what this is and where, if anywhere, it goes? The picture is attached.

http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z326/rcmetcalf1/IMAG0265.jpg

http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z326/rcmetcalf1/IMAG0267.jpg

Thanks.

At first thought it looks like one of the sleeve/collar for the swingarm bolt that runs through the rear of the engine case...

I'm in the middle of a rebuild right now as well. So far I have 2 mystery washers that I have no idea where they came from...

At first thought it looks like one of the sleeve/collar for the swingarm bolt that runs through the rear of the engine case...

I don't know...in that second pic, if that's a pencil, it looks a bit small in diameter for that...

What size is it really?

I don't know...in that second pic, if that's a pencil, it looks a bit small in diameter for that...

What size is it really?

Your right, didn't look at the second pic.

Looks like a collar for a rubber grommet maybe...

Mikewrf18 was correct. The bike has a replacement radiator and it looks like the part is the collar Part No. 26 for the replacement radiator. Glad we don't have to tear the bike back down!

Thanks everyone for the help.

Also thanks to brentn for getting the ball rolling.

Happy riding everyone.

Glad you found it. I'm usually the one needing help instead of giving help. So I'm glad to hear it. :p